Musings inspired by Noel Edmonds

Monday, October 12, 2009

Back to the Dashboard

I've grown up a lot since my last post. I've just turned 21, I'm at University and have a real life proper boyfriend.... but I've just had the cold fairy come and sprinkle some grem filled depression all over my day. Its as if the germs had nothing better do to, saw me minding my own and just bombard me for no real reason! Today was the day I started all over again, I've signed up for not one, but two gyms and I had finally penned into my diary that I would attend the wretched sweaty hell hole again today....but no. Mother Nature decided it was not my time and that I should stay at home and eat more biscuits to cheer myself up. Thanks very much. And when I have to start buying a size bigger jeans...I'll know who to send the bill to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home